Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{Get To Steppin' Summer - Bring On Fall}

For those that don't know, I'm not a fan of hot weather and I am not enjoying this 97+ degree weather AT ALL. There is nothing enjoyable about mosquitoes {actually all bugs}, sweating the moment you step outside at 6:30 in the morning, curling your hair for it all to go flat within 3 minutes of being outside, running from air conditioner to air conditioner, burning your legs on the leather seats in your car, and did I mention bugs? So you know what I say to that...GET TO STEPPIN' SUMMER - BRING ON FALL ~ and here's why...
I love fall
And...
~ Chilly mornings snuggled under the covers
~ Vanilla scented candles lit around my home
~ Sipping hot chocolate
~ Baking apple pie (ok - eating apple pie that someone else bakes, lol)
~ Homemade soup simmering on the stove
~ Extra blankets on the beds
~ Bonfires
~ Pumpkin patches
~ State Fair
~ Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes (most importantly)

Who's with me?
love jessica

4 comments:

  1. I'm shocked you only called out college football and not THAT CERTAIN team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart autumn with its cool days and chilly nights, its breezy winds and changing leaves and of course boots :). BUT i have one argument: winter comes next, GRRR! winter makes me miserable ... if i could hibernate and wake up to spring, i would!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.