Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{They Call Me Mellow Yellow}

I am really craving all things spring right now and my favorite color of this season is definitely yellow. I did a little digging and found some super duper fresh {yep, I'm bringin' fresh back - lol} yellow items that I have added to my wish list. Check em out:

favorite yellow
1. LOVE print by MadeByGirl
2. Vintage tennis bag by Marjiew
3. The yellow shirt I would give my right leg and arm for - photo by Garance Dore
4. Topiary by Flores del sol
5.  Jess LC Astor necklace
6. Yellow chairs via design is mine: isn’t it lovely
7. Silhouette Mimosa pillow by AphroChic
8. Classic Louboutin

{One day maybe I'll get to say - LOVE print - check; Jess LC necklace - check; AphroChic pillow - check; Louboutin shoes - check, check, and check. sigh......}
Final Signature

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I wanted that tennis bag. It sold. Thanks for the tease, Jessica! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.