Thursday, May 13, 2010

{Dress Your Room: Swimsuits}

I've done a Dress Your Room post before where I said {and I'll say it again} if you can put together an outfit, you can decorate a room. Definitely so true! In my search of finding outfits and rooms for this post, I came across The City Sage and found rooms that she put together using swimsuits and loads of fun spring colors. I know that I couldn't find anything half as good as what she found/created - so I thought I would share with you some of the sh-mazing fits she put together - love love love them:   

Pink

yellow

pink 2

yellow 2

nautical

grey

brown

blush
Which one is your favorite? I think I'm lovin both the yellows, the blush pink, and the natural brown....oh, what am I'm talking about - they all are fabulous!!

{PS. Be sure to check out The City Sage - it's really a fantastic blog!!!}
love jessica

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but my fav is the blush pink one - ADORE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are amazing! love em'! guess who's thinking about re-doing her room again lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.