Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{Blog Archive: Cocoricoo}

Today I decided to recycle one of my previous posts. Now that I have more of a following, I thought I would share one of my Oldies but Goodies in the event you didn't see it the first time. For those that have already seen this post...well, I'm sure you won't mind and plus it gives you that friendly push to check out Cocoricooo and purchase one of their fab dresses.
--------------------------------------------------

Cocoricooo is one of my many favorite Etsy sellers. I've been eyeing their dresses for some time now. Check out some of their lovely designs below - they are cost-effective (approx. $40), handmade (most importantly), and flattering to most figures.
1 use this
2
You'll definitely be seeing me in 3 or more of these this spring/summer. And even though I have some Dolce Vita sandals that are similar to the ones the model is wearing in the pictures, I need to find those exact sandals - FAB! The hunt begins...
{**UPDATE: still haven't found the shoes, boo.....but plan to purchase a dress next week, yay!!}
--------------------------------------------------
{Arizona update - for those that are interested}
I have to say this is one of the best work trips I've ever been on. Usually you're stuck in a hotel for days without seeing the light of day - but this trip we have lots of free time and enjoying every bit of it. Yesterday evening we went to Scottsdale and walked {and walked and walked} around until we found this fantastic restaurant called Olive & Ivy. Our dinner was amazing {shrimp risotto - so rich and creamy}, we sat on the water, and decor of the restaurant was just lovely - so cozy. If you're ever in the area - you've got to check it out.

olive_patio

While sitting at dinner we happened to notice a Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus and you don't have to guess for one minute - that was our next destination! Now let me tell you - that was some MALL {Fashion Square Mall} filled with all the best stores - LV, Gucci, Crate and Barrel (with a second floor of furniture), Tiffany & Co., Carolina Herrera, David Yurman...the list goes on and on. We didn't have enough time to really shop, but I must admit I would love to bring home a new Arizona "souvenir" for myself. The night ended with our driver yelling about how technology is taking over the world and how Scottsdale alone has 56,000 millionaires (guess that explains all the sh-mazing shopping). Looking forward to what today brings.... have a lovely one!
Final Signature

2 comments:

  1. MUSICALLY TALENTEDMay 18, 2010 at 9:22 AM

    I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOUR TRIP! :D can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My work trip is not as glamorous as yours of course (neither is my job) ;-)

    Cute dresses!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.