Thursday, April 8, 2010

{Etsy Love: Aryal Ames Jewelry}

I recently found Aryal Ames Jewelry on Etsy and immediately became a fan of her beautifully crafted sterling silver and copper jewelry. I love her industrial, chic, simple style, and admire the gray oxidation process she uses - definitely something that I want to experiment with. Check out some of her amazing pieces below. You can view more of her beautiful work here on her site.
1

3

2
Which one should I get? I'm loving the first necklace on the left. Yep - I think that's the one!
Final Signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Thank you, Jessica, for including me in such a great selection of talent within your blog... I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more thank welcome Aryal - your pieces are fantastic!!! Thank you for allowing me to share with my readers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.