Friday, March 5, 2010

{Weekend Plans}

TGIF Peeps!!! This has been one of the longest weeks ever. I'm not sure why it's felt so long - maybe because I've been staring at the same excel grid all week and not half as far as I would like to be - or maybe because my hand has been wrapped in gauze and tape all week not allowing me to do anything creative like make jewelry or finish a pillow I'm making - regardless, I'm glad the week is over and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
weekend plans 3.4
{Something happened to my scanner and cut off the bottom of my notebook page...ugh} So anyway, sunday it's supposed to be in the 60s and I plan to go to Shelley Lake to walk/run/walk (who am I kidding - probably just walk) and take some pictures of the lovely scenery. Then of course it's DVR, pamper time, and the Oscars!!! In a nutshell those are my weekend plans! What's on your agenda? Whatever it is, enjoy and do something for you!
Final Signature

2 comments:

  1. If you decide on seeing Valentine's Day tonight, let me know! I love your new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go see Valentine's Day. Either see Shutter Island (not scary, I absolutely swear, you won't jump even once) or Alice in Wonderland!!! And I'm jealous of your pasta.

    My plans, out to dinner and stuff with my friends for my birthdayyy! :)

    Enjoy your weekend big sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.