Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to life...back to reality

Morning all!

Well it's back to reality for me but I will only be in the office for 3 days this week as I am flying out to L.A. on Thursday for another video shoot. After the shoot I will be spending the weekend visiting, shopping, and enjoying the California sun with my sissy Tara. So siked!

Before I leave you this morning, I had to show you these one-of-a-kind bracelets from Katherine Sturgis?

Braided Bracelets

They're definitely braids for grown-ups, lol. I really like that she blends all kinds of materials together, be it leather, silk, or rhinestones. The ones with pink silk intertwined are my favorite! They're priced for their one-of-a-kindness ($115+) but when you think about all the work that went into each one they're definitely worth it! So pretty.

Have a great day and don't forget - live your best life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.