Saturday, December 26, 2009

These bags are so CLUTCH!

I hope evryone had a wonderful Christmas - I know I did! It's so great to be home with all of my family - a house filled with loads of gifts, food, love, and laughter is something that I wouldn't change for all of the world. I'm blessed to have such an amazing family.

Since yesterday was Christmas, I didn't have a chance to do my "Friday Etsy Faves" so I thought I would post it today. I am obsessed with clutch handbags (as you know) and below are a few of my favorite etsy desigers for you to peruse. Enjoy!

Clutch purses
1. DrikaB - $71
2. Redrubyrose - $105
3. JuliaSherryDesigns - $85
4. DesignduJour - $112
5. Ninu - $27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.