Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On my way to the windy city...


I'm on my way to the windy city for the day. Now you know how much I LOVE Chicago, and how I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to live there - but the timing of this trip (video shoot for work) is inconvenient as I am supposed to be driving home tomorrow early morning for Christmas. My return flight home is the last one scheduled out of O'Hare (8pm) for the night, so please pray that I make it out of Chicago and into Raleigh as scheduled (11pm).

Chicago forecast for today:



Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.