Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ArtLab

Well I made it safely back into Raleigh last night (THANK YOU American Airlines for switching me to an earlier flight without change fees. I've learned all the perks of flying with a first class passenger, so THANK YOU Jason!!), and before I get on the road this morning to travel home to Ohio for the holidays, I wanted to share an amazing designer that I found on Etsy. ArtLab is a fashion design and fine arts studio based in New York City, and the original handmade work can be found on Etsy.

The shop is like a haven for anyone who (like me) is obsessed with ruffles. The natural vintage aesthetic completely puts the forced destruction of garments to shame. The best thing about these pieces? They’re one of a kind, created exclusively by designer Patricia Ayres, with unique printmaking and the inspiration from industrial landscapes, abandoned spaces, and her dreams... Enjoy!

Artlab






Hope you enjoyed the post - I recommend you visiting her shop as I gaurantee you will not be disappointed.

Have a fantastic day and think of me as I'm driving through the mountains for the next 9 hours.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.