Wednesday, January 28, 2015

NEW! Items Added To Six Eighty Eight Shop

Say it's your birthday or you've just had a baby, maybe got engaged or bought your first house. If you're like most of us, you're texting your congratulations, sending an e-card, or clicking "Like" on their Facebook wall. But how many will send a paper greeting card?

I am such a fan of paper products and I love creating things that you wouldn't be able to find in any chain store. Sending a greeting card shows that you really care. It takes effort, time, and thoughtfulness to compose a few lines, find a stamp, and visit a mail box. But aren't your friends and family worth it? How often do you get something in your mailbox besides catalogs, bills, and advertisements?

While we live in such a digital frenzy, there's just something about receiving that card in the mail and opening it up and having it be a physical card. Because of that, I have created a new line of handmade greeting cards, and they are currently available in my Etsy shop!!!
GOLD CARD
These fun metallic fringe cards (made out of mylar affixed to a blank card) are great for any occasion and are guaranteed to put a smile on the face of the person receiving it! Currently the cards come in gold, pink, silver, or red. I love doing custom orders so if you would like a color that is not listed, or would like to combine more than one color on each card, don't hesitate to contact me!
Screen Shot 2015-01-27 at 6.04.52 PM
In addition to my obsession with cards and paper products, I am all about gift packaging. There is nothing more that I love than a pretty package. It makes me feel that the gift I am holding is something special, a gift from the heart and that whatever is under the pretty embellishments and ribbons is as much an emotion of love from the giver as the gift itself. Because of that, I have created a new line of fabric, faux leather, and vinyl gift packaging bows, and they are also now available in my Etsy shop!!!
GOLD BOWS
When you place this bow on top of the present, it immediately gives your packaging an elevated look. It is made from quality MOOD Fabric and will last from gift to gift to gift. Consider these handmade fabric bows as the bows that keep on giving. Simply let the person that the gift is intended for to hold on to the bow and give it to someone else. In addition to the gold, the colors that are currently available are as noted below. Of course, if you have a specific fabric or color that you would like for me to create for you - again, don't hesitate to contact me!
BOWS
Don't worry the necklaces are not going anywhere! In fact, I have a new necklace that I will be adding to the shop next week! In the interim, I hope you like the new paper products - I would love to know what you think, so comment below...and then go SHOP!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just placed my order. I don't know what I would do without you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't know what I would do without you - THANK YOU for the order!!!! xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. I loveeeeeeee the bows omg so cute haven't seen anything like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.