Thursday, December 11, 2014

2014 GIFT GUIDE TO KEEP WARM & COZY

Hopefully you are getting close to finishing up your Christmas shopping - but in the event you need a few more budget-friendly gift ideas, check out my Warm & Cozy Gift Guide full of items that I personally recommend and love!
Screen Shot 2014-12-10 at 10.27.44 PM
Screen Shot 2014-12-10 at 10.44.44 PM
CASHMERE SLIPPERS (Theory): This is a little bit of a splurge, but they look oh so cozy. Who wouldn't want a pair of cashmere slippers to keep your toes nice and warm? If you haven't purchased my gift yet - these should go to the top of your list. You know me - always trying to help!

INSULATED TUMBLER (The Everygirl): Perfect to keep you Mexican Hot Chocolate warm. And I just love The Everygirl - so anything to support those gals, I'm all in!

FLANNEL-LINED LEGGINGS (Anthropologie): I've purchased these as gifts for a few friends and they are always a big hit. These flannel-lined leggings are super comfortable and are warm enough that you can wear them out in the cold weather. These are a must-have!

HAND CREAM (Anthropologie): I have this hand cream in my bathroom and I love it. Formulated with aloe, shea butter and oatmeal, this therapeutic cream soothes irritated and itchy skin while helping maintain moisture. 

MITTEN FLASK (Sur La Table): Say wha!?! This hidden flask will definitely keep you warm this winter. Warm, fleece-lined acrylic mittens feature a zippered pocket that holds a plastic flask, and thanks to a drip-free bite valve in the thumb, you can sip without taking off the mitts. Genius!

OVERSIZED SCARF (Asos): It's a rare occasion when you see me without a scarf around my neck. This oversized plaid scarf looks uber cozy - I think I would live in this.

LIP CONDITIONER (MAC): I purchased this the other day and I highly recommend it. It's petroleum based and definitely keeps your lips nice and moisturized in the cold and dry weather.
------------------------------
I'm sure by now you've been inundated with Christmas gift guides from all of your favorite bloggers? Any stand out gifts that you’ve found along the way? Please share in the comments below!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.