It's the weekend. THANK GOD. And that's all I have to say about that. It's been one heck of a week (all of which I will update you on next week) so let's just jump in. My sister Kendra is back home - yay!!!, (she has been in Florida for the last couple of months starring in the play The Color Purple) so this weekend we get to hang out with her. While we don't have a full agenda planned yet, we have a few things that we would like to get into around the city:
1. Today I plan to keep it low key and work on a couple of DIY projects that I plan to share with you next week.
2. Saturday is sisters day - and weather permitting, we plan to be outside. There is this ship called The Frying Pan that is located on the Hudson at Pier 66, and you can sit on the deck, order food and drinks, and soak in the sun and skyline. I have a feeling we are going to be here all day! I have a feeling beer will be involved.
3. Sunday morning is spring cleaning time. My apartment needs a good cleaning and its time to switch out the winter clothes and coats. Fun.........not so much.
4. Once all the spring cleaning is finished, my sister and I plan to go on another bike ride through Central Park. We had such a good time last weekend that I have a feeling this is going to be our Sunday ritual.
2. How to Order Wine at a Restaurant - this is good!
3. Someone invite me over and make these pear tar tines with blue cheese and honey. yummmm!
4. You had me at rooftop picnic. This would be the ultimate date. Add some candles and I'm yours!
5. I haven't listened to this this podcast yet, but I plan to listen to this morning while sitting at Starbucks. It's about following your intuition and break ups. On Monday I plan to get a little personal about what is going on in my life - so stay tuned. I have a feeling this podcast may help me get it all out there. Until then.... have a fantastic weekend!!