Friday, April 18, 2014

{Weekend Plans + Friday Finds}

Happy 3-Day Weekend!!! Can you believe that Easter is already here? I already feel like this year is flying by so quickly.  I don't have a ton of plans this weekend, but I have enough to keep me busy yet still relax a little:
Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 3.01.42 PM
Screen Shot 2014-04-17 at 8.27.30 PM
1. Tonight I'm going to see the new Captain America movie! I hear its fantastic - looking forward to see it.....and eating popcorn!

2. I've really been slacking on my juice game, and need to get back on track. Tomorrow morning I plan to go to the Farmers Market to pick up some fruits and veggies for some homemade juicing. 

3. Tomorrow evening I'm going to a friend's birthday party at Beauty & Essex. Looking forward to great company, great wine, and great food!

4. On Sunday morning I'm going to visit a church in Brooklyn with a friend. Lately I've been working on my spiritual life, and while I enjoy keeping my relationship with God personal - I'm looking forward to visiting.

5. As long as the weather cooperates, I plan to rent a Citi Bike and take a ride along the Hudson on Sunday afternoon. Then once my sister comes home, we are going to open up the Easter baskets that my parents sent us. Yep - we still get Easter baskets - I have the best parents in the world!!!!

Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 3.01.52 PM
1. Have you ever been to Tulum Mexico? If so, I would love to hear what you thought about it as I think this is going to be my next vacation destination.

2. Looking forward to making this Spring Vegetable Risotto with Poached Egg. Lately, anything with a poached egg is right up my alley!

3. Lately I've been seeing a lot of gluten-free carb-free pasta dishes using zucchini noodles. I found this cool little gadget to assist in making those healthy "pasta" meals. 

4. Lately I've been addicted to listening to podcasts and I highly recommend the Jillian Michaels podcast. Of course she talks about getting fit and eating healthy - but she also speaks on topics like Setbacks, Haters Gonna Hate, Fool Me Once, Don't Label Me..... check it out - it's really really good!

5. I've been wanting to try and make Ramen noodles (not like the Ramen from college - lol) and think I may have found a pretty easy recipe - we'll see how it turns out. Stay tuned!

Enjoy your weekend loves and Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.