Happy 3-Day Weekend!!! Can you believe that Easter is already here? I already feel like this year is flying by so quickly. I don't have a ton of plans this weekend, but I have enough to keep me busy yet still relax a little:
1. Tonight I'm going to see the new Captain America movie! I hear its fantastic - looking forward to see it.....and eating popcorn!
2. I've really been slacking on my juice game, and need to get back on track. Tomorrow morning I plan to go to the Farmers Market to pick up some fruits and veggies for some homemade juicing.
3. Tomorrow evening I'm going to a friend's birthday party at Beauty & Essex. Looking forward to great company, great wine, and great food!
4. On Sunday morning I'm going to visit a church in Brooklyn with a friend. Lately I've been working on my spiritual life, and while I enjoy keeping my relationship with God personal - I'm looking forward to visiting.
5. As long as the weather cooperates, I plan to rent a Citi Bike and take a ride along the Hudson on Sunday afternoon. Then once my sister comes home, we are going to open up the Easter baskets that my parents sent us. Yep - we still get Easter baskets - I have the best parents in the world!!!!
1. Have you ever been to Tulum Mexico? If so, I would love to hear what you thought about it as I think this is going to be my next vacation destination.
2. Looking forward to making this Spring Vegetable Risotto with Poached Egg. Lately, anything with a poached egg is right up my alley!
3. Lately I've been seeing a lot of gluten-free carb-free pasta dishes using zucchini noodles. I found this cool little gadget to assist in making those healthy "pasta" meals.
4. Lately I've been addicted to listening to podcasts and I highly recommend the Jillian Michaels podcast. Of course she talks about getting fit and eating healthy - but she also speaks on topics like Setbacks, Haters Gonna Hate, Fool Me Once, Don't Label Me..... check it out - it's really really good!
5. I've been wanting to try and make Ramen noodles (not like the Ramen from college - lol) and think I may have found a pretty easy recipe - we'll see how it turns out. Stay tuned!
Enjoy your weekend loves and Happy Easter!!