Friday, April 11, 2014

{Weekend Plans + Friday Finds}

I wish I could turn back time and go back to last weekend - I had such a great girls trip and it went way too fast. Isn't it amazing how we plan vacations and they seem to take so long to finally get here, but once they do, they fly by and you're off planning the next thing? I'm really trying to live in the moment, and enjoy the now - but I need a long break and vacation! Anyway - back to this weekend. I plan to keep it low-key and only have a few things on the agenda:
Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 3.01.42 PM
Weekend Plans in NYC
1. What is a weekend in NYC without shopping? However, this time - I'm not buying ONE thing. For some reason yesterday I went on this big online shopping binge and I am now officially cut off...for a while at least. This weekend I will be helping my sister spend her money - I'm really good at spending other peoples money too! 

2. I plan to take Addy for a long and tiring walk along the Hudson River. Usually when we do this, she comes home drinks a ton of water and is passed out for the rest of the day. My perfect plan works every time!

3. Errands. Blah. But somebody's gotta do it!

4. Sunday brunch in the springtime - one of my favorite things! I'm meeting up with a good friend as we have lots to catch up on. Girly chit chat and unlimited mimosas - I'm in!

Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 3.01.52 PM
1. Speaking of my online shopping madness yesterday - I saw these jeans, immediately fell in love, so I bought them. They aren't my typical style, but for some reason I had to have them. I also bought  some of these - trying to do some different things with my hair. 

2. Sun-dried tomato and mushroom pasta in a garlic and basil sauce - definitely making this next week. I think I may add some lobster to it as well. Can't wait. Don't worry, pics to come!

3. I had a little "occurrence" earlier this week that made me think this: I'm not interested in competing with anyone, I hope we all make it.

4. One more foodie find - Skirt Steak Fajitas - yummmmm!!!

Enjoy your weekend loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.