Wednesday, April 9, 2014

{Interiors: Thinking Of My Next New Space}

While my current apartment will not accommodate any additional seating, I'm already thinking ahead to my new place (while I have no idea where that will be). In this new space, a few things are necessary: 1. lots of natural light (my current place is in the back of the building and only gets about 2 hours of natural sunlight - and with working from home, this just doesn't work for me) 2. a bigger closet and storage space (I don't think I need to explain any further here) and 3. enough space for a couch and some additional seating for guests (currently I have enough seating for 2 people - oh NYC apartments - so my next space must comfortably seat at least 4 people). Now of course this all comes with a cost - but some things are worth paying a little more for. 
Mid-century chairs
I would love love love any of the chairs shown above - preferably the top two. I've been searching high and low on Craigslist and even ebay - but I haven't had any luck yet. If I could simply find the basic mid-century frame, I am fine with getting the chairs reupholstered. So the hunt continues - the hunt is actually fun. Now that the weather  is getting a little warmer, I'm looking forward to scouring the flea markets to see what I can find. If you happen to see something similar - send me a quick email (I'm happy paying a finders fee - hint hint). 

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.