Tuesday, March 18, 2014

{Life Is Short - Buy The Shoes}

And I'm back! Now that we have sprung forward - all I need is the weather to cooperate so that I can start wearing some of the shoes that I've recently purchased (or will be purchasing in the very near future). Shoes are a great way to incorporate new trends into your wardrobe and they can be worn in a variety of different ways:
Screen Shot 2014-03-18 at 8.27.34 AM
Screen Shot 2014-03-18 at 8.26.45 AM
1. I've never really been a boot wearer in the summer time - but I think I may get a pair of these to go with dresses and maybe even shorts (if I can find the courage to put some on this year). What do you think about short booties in the spring/summer months?

2. Love these heels from J.Crew! The give a pop of color (which is rare for me) and the heel is the perfect height to wear to work (but since I work from home, I'm usually in my fuzzy slippers.....but once I'm back in an office everyday, these will be worn).

3. Pastels are huge this spring/summer, and to be honest I'm not really a pastel girl but I did pick up these flats at the Gap last weekend to ease me into this trend. (unfortunately these are only sold in stores. I got mine for $22)

4. Cage shoes are a must have. You can wear them with your boyfriend jeans, dresses, skirts, shorts, everything. Get a pair!

5. I'm not going to say every girl needs these - but they're so much fun. I ordered these like 2 months ago, and I still haven't received them yet due to them being backordered - but I plan to wear these when I want to wear a flat sandal, but kick things up a little. Big plans for these!

6. The flip flop. There's no way around them. These Burberry flip flops will be mine.

7. All things perforated are in this spring/summer. I purchase these over the weekend and they are so cute on (actually way cuter than this picture looks). I can't wait to wear them!

Now, combined with all the other shoes that are stuffed in my teeny tiny closet (and surrounding area), I think I have all the shoes I need for the upcoming months. Now its time to work on the wardrobe. 

What spring essentials have you bought recently that I shouldn't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.