Wednesday, February 26, 2014

{Retail Therapy: Shopping From The Couch}

Over the last couple of weeks I've spent A LOT of time in the bed and on the couch. A couple of days ago I posted on Instagram my frustration and how I just wanted to get back to normal life, see people, shop, and eat ice cream. A couple of my girlfriends commented and said that I could eat ice cream on the couch and shop online! And just like that, a light went off, and I said to myself - why yes! yes I can eat ice cream and shop on the couch.....and that's exactly what I did...and here's the damage:
Screen Shot 2014-02-23 at 5.43.28 PM
1. What does one do when their old watch dies? Well buy a new one of course! It hasn't been delivered yet, but I can't wait to get it. It's very similar to my old watch - but I'm loving the black face. 

2. Right now I can only wear things that stretch, so I've been on a hunt to find bottoms that are comfortable but also stylish - and I found these!

3. Did I need yet another hat? No. But I've been looking for a slouchy hat, and I found this one!

4. I'm obsessed with coats. I'm obsessed with oversized coats. Do I need another coat?......of course I do. lol!! No I didn't need it, but it was a really good price and I liked it, so I hit submit. I also bought another coat from Etsy that is currently being made for me - but I'll post about that later! Just wait - you're gonna love it! After this last coat, that's it!

5. See #2 - guess you can say I have a thing for Harem pants right now. I also have the shoes pictured here and plan to wear these pants exactly as shown above. 

I realize I did a little more splurging than I probably should right now, but I had to listen to my girlfriends, right? Plus I deserve a little pampering... don't ya think?

Like what you see? Leave a comment and I'll provide a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.