Over the last couple of weeks I've spent A LOT of time in the bed and on the couch. A couple of days ago I posted on Instagram my frustration and how I just wanted to get back to normal life, see people, shop, and eat ice cream. A couple of my girlfriends commented and said that I could eat ice cream on the couch and shop online! And just like that, a light went off, and I said to myself - why yes! yes I can eat ice cream and shop on the couch.....and that's exactly what I did...and here's the damage:
1. What does one do when their old watch dies? Well buy a new one of course! It hasn't been delivered yet, but I can't wait to get it. It's very similar to my old watch - but I'm loving the black face.
2. Right now I can only wear things that stretch, so I've been on a hunt to find bottoms that are comfortable but also stylish - and I found these!
3. Did I need yet another hat? No. But I've been looking for a slouchy hat, and I found this one!
4. I'm obsessed with coats. I'm obsessed with oversized coats. Do I need another coat?......of course I do. lol!! No I didn't need it, but it was a really good price and I liked it, so I hit submit. I also bought another coat from Etsy that is currently being made for me - but I'll post about that later! Just wait - you're gonna love it! After this last coat, that's it!
5. See #2 - guess you can say I have a thing for Harem pants right now. I also have the shoes pictured here and plan to wear these pants exactly as shown above.
I realize I did a little more splurging than I probably should right now, but I had to listen to my girlfriends, right? Plus I deserve a little pampering... don't ya think?
Like what you see? Leave a comment and I'll provide a link!