Thursday, January 23, 2014

{Coming Soon: Six Eighty Eight Jewelry}

I do love a great statement necklace, but when it comes to my everyday wear - I like to keep it simple. As I have been brainstorming and sketching out ideas for my jewelry line - the words minimal, simplistic, timeless, and everyday came to mind. Below are a few pieces that I am currently working on - I'm so excited for you to see the final products!

(For those that are new to the blog, I am a self taught handmade jewelry designer. A few years back, I started to make jewelry as a hobby, but after quickly falling in love with it, I decided to open an Etsy shop called MODAGE. Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule I was unable to keep up and my hobby started to become a hinderance. I decided to close the shop....and I have missed it ever since.) 
Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 7.51.51 PM
Now that I have some time on my hands, I have been brainstorming designs, I've contacted a couple of suppliers, and I am starting to work on my logo and packaging. The goal is to open the shop within the next 2 months. Until then - stay tuned as I will be providing updates (and asking for your advice) along the way!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.