I have dry skin all year 'round, but in the winter my Alligator Factor really ramps up. I thought I would share a few of the products that gets me through these colder months.
1. When my feet get really dry and chapped, I slather on Vaseline, wrap them in Saran Wrap, and then sleep in cotton socks. This is a must try - cracked heels are not cute!
2. If you've never tried Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, and your hands feel like sandpaper - this is the product for you.
3. I'm obsessed with chapstick, and apply it regularly throughout the day. I have one everywhere - in every purse so I don't have to remember to transfer them, on my bedside table, at my desk at work...everywhere. I love this lip treatment from Fresh, and not only does it keep your lips soft and moisturized throughout the day, it also has a little hint of color...
4. During the colder months I find myself stopping at Starbucks or MUD regularly. While it's perfectly fine to indulge in your morning caffeine, it's key to remember to get your water in. There's nothing better for your skin than staying hydrated with the required 6 glasses of water.
5. This L'Occitane nail and cuticle cream is the best. I love how rich and moisturizing it is. Whenever my cuticles are in bad shape, this cream turns them around overnight!