Friday, October 19, 2012

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 10.19.12
link lovin
- My Brooklyn to do list according to Goop
- Pumpkin donuts - oh.....I think I gotta make these. Tracy/Andrea would you eat these next weekend?
- Fall footwear - I want every.single.pair...
- Current faux fur wants - here and here...
- She makes you think that all things are so easy to do - I've always wanted to make an apple pie, maybe I'll try her recipe...
- Should I take these with me to San Diego?

Enjoy your weekend Peeps - I'll be back on Wednesday - until then catch me on Instagram!
Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.