Thursday, October 11, 2012

{A Birthday Surprise...}

Whew - what a weekend! For those of you that follow me on Facebook and Instagram, you know that I  had a wonderful birthday. My baby sister flew in to surprise me on Thursday - she was sitting on the couch when I got home from work, with dinner cooking on the stove. My sisters have been planning the surprise for months and boy did we have a blast. We ate, drank, shopped, got our nails done, laughed, slept in....it was so much fun. It's rare to have all 4 of us together, so to spend my birthday together was more than I could ever ask for. Lucky me - I was spoiled with some amazing gifts and I thought I would share them with you in case you are looking for gift ideas, or simply want to get a little something for yourself...
birthday gift to me - use this
Click and shop: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.