Friday, August 24, 2012

{TGIF Peeps!!!}

Good Morning! Today I took the day off from work for a Summer Friday - and it honestly couldn't come at a better time. I need an extra day of relaxing because a 2-day weekend just never seems enough. For a little change - here are my weekend plans {so far}...
weekend plans
link lovin I'm passing around the collection plate for those that would like to donate towards my shoe fund - I NEEEED these...{perfect walking heel for NYC + it's leopard print, duh}

Jess Lively {aka Jess LC} recently eloped in Paris. Such a cute story and if I ever get married - I may just do the same...

I'm obsessed {as in obsessed} with The Everygirl. My days are usually very hectic but I always make time to read their posts...you should too!

Now this I would love to try...homemade granola bars

Solange Knowles for Madewell - love her...and her Brooklyn apartment...

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!
Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.