Friday, August 17, 2012

{TGIF Peeps}

Screen shot 2012-06-21 at 9.14.03 PM
Happy Weekend Ya'll! I made it through another hectic work week, and now it's time to unwind and relax. I don't have anything planned for this weekend other than quickly taking the ferry over to IKEA to pick up some frames for our gallery wall. It's going to be nice out, low 80s, minimal humidity - so me and my sister thought about walking around and taking tons of pictures of the city. From the people, to the streets, to the taxis, to Central Park, to the food - everything. It's easy to take the city for granted, so this weekend we plan to embrace it's beauty while sharing our journey with you over on Instagram. Other than exploring the city, my sister and I talked about making a pie from scratch this weekend. My mom always complains how hard it is to make the perfect crust - but we are going to try it out {if you have any tricks and tips, please let me know}. Pics to come for sure - good and bad - promise.
camera
link lovin

- Purchased these monogramed iphone button stickers yesterday - super cheap and too cute right?

- For you Bachelor fans - peep out the styling that Apartment 34 did to Ben and Courtney's apartment!

- So looking forward to Fashion's Night Out here in the city...gonna be so much fun!

- Sure I could buy this tassel garland - but I really want to make a string myself to hang in my room...

- Such a great post on managing your time...

Enjoy your weekend Peeps! Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.