Friday, August 10, 2012

{TGIF Peeps}

Screen shot 2012-06-21 at 9.14.03 PM
I may be sounding like a broken record, but I am over the moon with excitement that today is Friday!!! I need a B.R.E.A.K - like a real one, so this weekend I plan to relax and try to recover from such a hectic week. Drinks are definitely in order - a little shopping - and as long as the weather cooperates {ie not hot and muggy like it's been}, I would like to visit the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. Additionally, everyday after work I take a different way home so I get to see all of the shops and restaurants I wouldn't see otherwise, so again as long as the weather permits, I'd like to visit a few of these places. I have some friends coming to visit in a few weeks - so I have to start working on the itinerary of places to go - but gotta check them out first! So.....what are your plans this weekend?
friday
I'm sorry this post is so short today, and lacking my usual Link Lovin - but I'm running a little behind and gotta get going. Enjoy your weekend Peeps - I'll make it up to you next week. xoxoJessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.