Good morning peeps! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. While it was mad hot out, I had a fantastic weekend - full of relaxation, shopping, and good eats. Here's a little a snapshot for you to enjoy:
- I got some flack from my Cleveland peeps about my hat - and even though I'm an Indians fan at heart, I just had to get this hat!
- I purchased the Cupcakes and Cashmere book this weekend, and I'm not just saying this because I'm a huge fan of her and her blog, but this book is AMAZING!!! It's chugged fun of fashion, food, decor, makeup, entertaining ideas! I honestly feel that it should be more than $19.99! Get.it.
- On Saturday afternoon, while me and my sister was shopping - we had an urge for a beer. Once seeing lots of people in the restaurant with this flight of beer, I had to try it. Come to find out, I'm a huge fan of dark beer - it was definitely one of my favorites!
- Rosemary lemonade at the flea market - sooo refreshing!
- I've posted about these pickle chips before - and at the flea we bought their homemade pickles and dill relish...mm mm mm - so good!
- My sissy Tara - eating some of the best roasted corn we've ever had. It was finished off with butter and cheese - delish!
- I decided to leave the ampersand sign behind this time - but I'll be back to get it!
- Maple cupcakes topped with bacon...need I say more?
- Just a quick glimpse at my finds (and piece of local art from an artist in Brooklyn, a handmade pillow full of color for the living room, and a gold letter J brooch). Stay tuned for full pics of these items once we get the living room fully together - it won't be long!
Enjoy your Monday loves!