Monday, August 6, 2012

{Insta-Monday}

Good morning peeps! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. While it was mad hot out, I had a fantastic weekend - full of relaxation, shopping, and good eats. Here's a little a snapshot for you to enjoy:
insta-weekend 8.5.12
- I got some flack from my Cleveland peeps about my hat - and even though I'm an Indians fan at heart, I just had to get this hat!

- I purchased the Cupcakes and Cashmere book this weekend, and I'm not just saying this because I'm a huge fan of her and her blog, but this book is AMAZING!!! It's chugged fun of fashion, food, decor, makeup, entertaining ideas! I honestly feel that it should be more than $19.99! Get.it.

- On Saturday afternoon, while me and my sister was shopping - we had an urge for a beer. Once seeing lots of people in the restaurant with this flight of beer, I had to try it. Come to find out, I'm a huge fan of dark beer - it was definitely one of my favorites!

- Rosemary lemonade at the flea market - sooo refreshing!

- I've posted about these pickle chips before - and at the flea we bought their homemade pickles and dill relish...mm mm mm - so good!

- My sissy Tara - eating some of the best roasted corn we've ever had. It was finished off with butter and cheese - delish!

- I decided to leave the ampersand sign behind this time - but I'll be back to get it!

- Maple cupcakes topped with bacon...need I say more?

- Just a quick glimpse at my finds (and piece of local art from an artist in Brooklyn, a handmade pillow full of color for the living room, and a gold letter J brooch). Stay tuned for full pics of these items once we get the living room fully together - it won't be long!

Enjoy your Monday loves!
Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.