Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{Lay Your Head On My Pillow}

Morning Peeps! Man am I tired.... Last night I went out and had a blast with a bunch of friends and while we didn't stay out too late, I'm feeling very sluggish this morning. There's nothing more that I would rather do right now than go back to sleep - hence the reasoning behind this post. Over the years, I have collected a ton of pillows - most of which are now are in a large pile of one of my closets. I will be selling most of them, which means I will need a few new ones. I'm loving the mixture of textures - the fur, leather, sequins....it's all about the accessories right (in fashion and at home).
pillows {Click here to shop all pillows shown above} Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.