Thursday, April 19, 2012

{DIY: Polka Dot Colored Jeans}

While visiting Anthro over the weekend I saw these pants and loved them - that is until I saw the price tag. $218 is a bit much for a pair of polka dot jeans so I decided that this would be a great DIY project - and boy did I find the PERFECT look for less. Check it out:
DIY - polka dot pants
Anthropologie | Target

All you have to do is buy some white fabric paint from your local craft store, pour it onto a paper plate, dip the eraser head of the pencil into the paint...and dot away. Easy breezy right - and only $30!!!
Jessica Signature

4 comments:

  1. Ohh! This just jumped to the top of my DIY list!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I did this exact same project over Easter weekend and just blogged it on my new website!! We even used the same Target jeans! Great minds think alike, I guess.

    -C

    www.ohshedabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some of those jeans. Those are just so bright and cheerful, perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.