Friday, March 16, 2012

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 3.16.12
Link Lovin
Check out some of the links that I've been lovin' on this week:

- Shamrock Protein Shake -100% making this, and BTW please thoroughly check out Dashing Dish blog, it's full of amazing recipes and she even calculates the WW points. This is my new fave foodie blog!

- My new girl crush – I want every single thing in her closet...

- Sweet Paul’s new issue is out – check it

- I think I want to purchase a juicer and make this recipe - anyone recommend any specific one?

- Cute outfit – I definitely will replicate this...
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.