Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{I'm such a romantic at heart...}

...I love cheesy, predictable movies - I gushed at the Royal Wedding - and I feel that while you should do loving and kind things year-round, couples completely miss out by not celebrating Valentines Day. Yes it's a Hallmark holiday, but so what! So here I am, the single girl giving relationship advice saying that for the right one you should:
Love Hard
1. Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve - I love this chiffon blouse by ModCloth. I called to see when it will be restocked, and they said within the next couple of weeks. You can sign up to get notified via email once it does - can't wait!

2. Snuggle - You are the cheese to my macaroni - I love this quote and need it print version.

3. Haiti Heart - Have a heart. Created by Haitian craftsmen through Aid to Artisans--an organization helping communities in developing countries build profitable businesses -each piece is sourced from stone purchased by local quarries. Artisans then hand-carve each heart using found materials. A beautiful complement to your desktop or office and a thoughtful choice for a worldly gift. Handmade in Haiti.

4. Make Breakfast In Bed - love this pancake plate and how the syrup strategically falls into a little dipping space for later. Too cute!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.