Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{The Perfect Accessory}

Something that I usually never leave the house with, other than earrings and chapstick, are my bangle bracelets. I have a ton of them, but surprise surprise, I'm lacking color. So while shopping at J.Crew I came across all of these lovely and bright colored bangle bracelets, and while I didn't buy one {as I'm working on my impulse spending} I really think I need at least one. There's only a few left online unfortunately, but there are still tons left in the store...at least here in Raleigh. I think I'm going to get the hot pink {4th from the top} and maybe even the skinny royal blue. 
bangle bracelets
What do you think? Any that you feel like you need to go to the mall during lunch this afternoon for?
via
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.