Thursday, January 12, 2012

{Go Go Gadgets and Gizmos...}

Gadget Girl
1. Drop Cam ($199): this is a tiny camera that streams to your iPhone and computer. You can use it for a baby monitor or security camera. Orrrr, to watch your dog!

2. Matchbook ($40): it's the cool factor. I would love to have this setting on my coffee table waiting for me to light all my candles.

3. Crock-Pot Lunch Crock ($25): If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I post a lot of pics of crockpot recipes I make. This would be perfect to take to work with me as it keeps your food warm until you're ready to eat it. 

4. Beats headphones by Dr. Dre ($299): high definition isolation headphones. While they are a pretty penny, I would love to have a pair.

5. Apple TV ($99): Thanks to the sales pitch my friend Sharon gave me on this fantastic gadget, I now want one! With a few swipes and taps, everything you see and do on your iOS devices will magically appear on your TV. I was thinking Christmas 2012 - but I think I may be getting this much sooner.
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.