Friday, October 14, 2011

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 10.14
Link Lovin
Check out some of the links that I've been lovin' on this week:

- DIY Caramel Apple Kit - too cute!!
- Strawberry + Peanut Butter + Multigrain toast = yummy healthy breakfast!
- Mad Passionate Love - word!
- And this is why I love Etsy - I'm loving this coat and thinking about get one made for me!
- I want to make a glitter disco ball - just need a reason to. Or do I really need a reason?
- Flick Chicks - a guide to the seven types of women in romantic comedies - a really funny story in the New Yorker.
- Pictures taken just at the right time...
- How to flag a cab in NYC - I need to remember this for next weekend
- A cuddle mattress - lol - would you buy it?

Ok - that's all I've got for now - enjoy your weekend Peeps!!Signature

1 comment:

  1. I have some awesome sneakers to purchase ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.