Tuesday, October 25, 2011

{Packing Light}

Morning Peeps!!! I had a fantastic time in NYC this weekend and am still trying to recover from the busy busy weekend. New York has such an amazing energy, and in 3 days there was no way that we were able see everything, spend time in every neighborhood, go to every shop, and eat at all of our favorite restaurants - it just proves that I need to visit more often...and now that I have 2 sisters living there, I'll be there a lot more frequently. One thing that was hard as I was preparing for my trip - was trying to pack for 50 degree weather, in a carry-on because I wasn't paying extra for my luggage. I came across this packing light how-to on Pinterest last night, and realized that I actually packed several of these items:
packing light
On the blog tomorrow - what I purchased this past weekend!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.