Monday, October 3, 2011

{October Picks}

It's the beginning of the month and you know what that means - time for my October Picks! As my birthday is on Saturday, I thought I would share what I would like to buy myself for the big day:
october picks
1. The infamous boots that I've been eyeing since I saw them at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale...

2. I love this gold ring - that's all, and enough to purchase...

3. CUPCAKES (notice the plural) - it's my birthday so I can splurge a little, right?

4. Raleigh may not be ready - but I'm getting these glitter shoes for sure!

5. I've been searching for a cognac tote - found it...

6. What's a birthday with a bit (ok a bunch) of sparkle - love love love sequins...and this shirt.

Happy Birthday MONTH to me!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.