Tuesday, October 18, 2011

{Comfort Food For The Soul}

In my quest to a healthy body and life, I'm learning to eat to live, rather than live to eat. It wasn't an easy task at first, but I'm slowly making the transition. But if I can contradict myself for a quick second and ask - what about the pictures below don't make you want to cozy up and indulge in a huge bowl of tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons? One of the reasons people following a weight loss plan 'cheat' is because they feel deprived of their favorite foods. So I say - eat that tomato soup, eat those grilled cheese croutons - just watch your portions and make sure that your splurges only happen every once in a while. I saw a quote on pinterest that said "do not reward yourself with food - you are not a dog" - right? lol!!!
cozy comfort
To indulge in this recipe - click here - enjoy and stay warm!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.