Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Vicky's Secret is great - but...}

Oooooo - aren't these pretty? I saw these over at Design Love Fest yesterday and immediately was drawn to how girly and frilly this lingerie is. I have to be honest, my go to night-time outfit usually consists of an old high school cheerleading t-shirt (yes I was a cheerleader...and a gymnast) and a pair of basketball shorts, but these really make me feel like maybe I should step up my game!
lingere

If you too need to step up your game, click here, to browse the Journelle lingerie shop!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.