Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{Avocados Are Good For The Soul}

Over the weekend while looking through the Sweet Paul Fall online magazine, I came across a spread that was dedicated to avocados and once I spotted this pizza - I was sold. I'm obsessed with avocado, and while they are a little higher in points for me, it's something that I work into my diet because of the health benefits (an avocado has 60% more potassium than a banana) and simply because they are oh so delicious (especially when they are ripe)...
avocado obsession
To view the recipe for the pizza shown above - click here - and be sure to view the entire magazine...it will definitely get you inspired for Fall!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.