Friday, August 12, 2011

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 8.12
Link Lovin
Check out some of the links that I've been lovin' on this week:

- Another magalog to swoon over - Society Social
- Watermelon lemonade slushy - looks refreshing
- Why do we close our eyes...word
- Loving this office - looks like stunning
- She is my inspiration - I'm printing and posting on my fridge and bathroom mirror!
- Now this is what you call a book club... I don't currently belong to one, but it kinda makes me want to start one :-)

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.