Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{Preparing the Fall Wardrobe}

Now that leather season is upon, I'm looking to enhance my fall wardrobe a little. The Tory Burch boots (shown below), while quite pricey, should really be mine. I'm thinking birthday present to myself (I have 2 months to save)! And that Kate Spade traveler bag reminds me of a bag that I left in Italy. I think purchasing this bag would be cheaper than going back to Italy, wouldn't you say? Doesn't cognac leather just scream fall? I can't wait!
cognac obsession
Signature

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.