Monday, August 22, 2011

{Happy Monday}

How many people actually say Happy Monday? You always hear TGIF, or Happy Hump-day - but no one is ever happy to see Monday. So this morning I've decided to have a different outlook, and instead of complaining, I plan to have a great week - full of going to the gym, enjoying Restaurant Week here in Raleigh, and going to the Jill Scott concert.

I apologize that this post is short today, but I lost power last night and based on the blinking alarm clock {luckily my internal alarm clock woke me up} - it's only been on for about an hour or so.
cute shoes
{Cute shoes right? Found here and here.}

Happy Monday Peeps!!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.