Monday, July 25, 2011

{Summer Weather Blues}

Morning Peeps! It's easy to start thinking about Fall with the type of heat we've been dealing with. I don't know about you, but I'm so looking forward to cooler weather. Over the weekend, while out shopping with the girls, many stores are starting to bring in their fall pieces and I'm excited about what I'm seeing:
Fall 2011 Trends
While skinny jeans are still in, you'll be seeing lots of the flare and wide-legs. Also - feminine blouses {which I adore} are here to stay this fall.

Last winter I purchased a fur vest that I love, and was hoping this trend was sticking around. This specific one is from Nordstrom, and I love how they paired it with that Bohemian dress...and it's on sale until next Monday!

Color blocking will still be in, and I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of warm oranges and fushias...don't you love the leopard print with this J.Crew outfit?

Ahhhh....hurry up fall and get here. What trend are you excited to see sticking around? Which one could you do without?
Signature

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely investing in some wide legs and/or flares, however I want a really good trouser jean as well. Do you have any suggestions on where to look for a pair that's of good quality but not too expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho giĆ  i jeans larghi e quelli fucsia skinny, mi manca la cluch leopardo, fantastica!!

    I already have flare jeans and also the fushias skinny. I don't have the leopard print clutch...amazing!!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.