Thursday, July 21, 2011

{10 Things I'm Diggin' This Summer}

10 favorite things
1. D&G 3 L'Imperatrice perfume - my signature scent for the summer
2. Trader Joe's raspberry, lemon, and strawberry fruit bars are AH-MAZING! Try em...
3. BE Beautiful hair, nail, and skin supplement from GNC. After my stylist decided to chop my hair off, I've been on a mission to grow it back as quickly as possible, and these are definitely helping {my nails are also growing like crazy}
4. Pineapple coconut water from GNC - so refreshing after a good workout! Click here to read all of the benefits
5. Frou MAC lipstick - my everyday go to
6. Mad Cap MAC lipglass - another everyday staple
7. Words With Friends in general - but especially on the iPad {if you want to play, send me your username}
8. People Style Watch magazine - I'm like a kid in the candy store when I see this in my mailbox every month. Lovin the Play Up Your Shape spread...
9. My new Michael Kors oversized watch - best purchase this summer BY FAR
10. Lots and lots of bangles - I never leave home without them.

What are some of your favorite things this summer?
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Definitely loved the spread in the new People Style Watch about dressing your shape. I saw that and immediately purchased the mag. Also, I tried the Caribbean Fruit Floes from TJs and I am hooked! Perfect sweet treat for these summer days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.