Friday, June 17, 2011

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 6.17
Link Lovin
Check out some of the links, pins, and blogs I've been lovin' this week:

- If you love flea markets as much as me, check out this article for how to shop them!

- The much anticipated Glitter Guide website is up and full of lots of pretty things!

- Speaking of Glitter Guide - I love this post: 1 dress, 3 ways!

- The summer edition of Sweet Paul is now available - check out all the yummy goods!

- I heart GOOP, and I really like this post. I think I may try to adapt this style in a post or two.

- I think I want to order this print and get it matted and framed. It's huge but there's always room for ice cream!

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.