Friday, June 10, 2011

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 6.9.11
Link Lovin
Check out some links and pins that I've been lovin this week!

- I've really been into painted coral nails lately. I have some of this OPI 'Only Gold For Me' and I'm so going to add a light layer over top of the coral - love it

- I'm having a maxi craze moment - this and this are two of my most recent and fave purchases. In this heat a closet full of dresses is a must have...

- In an effort to embrace my short hair, I'm going to try this. If I can get it to look half as good, I'll take a pic...

- word. in case you didn't know...

- Vintage Harlem engagement shoot - so lovely...

- From Me To You - a new-to-me photography blog - love {what I wouldn't have done to go to the CFDA Fashion awards}

- I'm going through withdrawl from one of my fave blogs, Design Love Fest, Bri is re-designing her page and I'm missing my daily dose...
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.