Friday, June 3, 2011

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 6.3.11
Link Lovin
As you're relaxing this weekend, enjoy some of the links that I've been loving this week:

- As if I needed another reason to move to LA - this store, tini, looks AH-mazing!!

- This week I got my hair cut, and the hairdresser cut it WAY {I mean waaayyy} too short. I do not like it at all and this is the first step to growing it back...

- If you missed the season finale of SNL with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga - check this out..."bring it on down to liquorville"... {lol}

- To my apartment/condo dwellers with outdoor spaces - how genius is this

- For you Bachelorette fans - remember DeAnna Pappas? Well check out her engagement pics to Stephen {which his twin brother Michael was on a previous season} - cute right?

- Word

- The new issue of Adore magazine is out and I think it's their best one yet!

- If I were these kids I would have freaked out!!! Here is the official 'Let's Move' workout {I'm still working on it - every time I do the high knees Addison barks at me, lol} and our first lady - she's so cool!
 
- I'm addicted to Pinterest - come follow/stalk me!

- If I had to sum up what I'm all about in five sentences, this would be exactly it.

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!!!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.