Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{Decorating With Door Accessories}

This is one of the many reasons why I want to purchase a home - the ability to do whatever you want to it. Being an apartment dweller has it's perks, don't get me wrong, but I would love to have a home of my own. In due time, in due time {I have to get over my commitment issues and figure out where I want to plant some roots first}...
Door Accessories
I love the hello decal, which can be found here - and I love, love, love the oversized steel neon house number {this is a definite must for my future home}. For additional ideas, click here. Enjoy!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.