Friday, May 20, 2011

{Weekend Plans}

TGIF Peeps!
Weekend plans 5.20.11
Link Lovin
~ For those of us that eat lunch at our desks - these are kinda genius!!
~ Lovin these photo booth props - especially the Royal Wedding hat!!!
~ You know Tia and Tamera from "Sister Sister" - well Tamera is getting married and her engagement photos are fantastic!
~ I'm a collector of art, and this will be delivered next week - love!
~ I think I may have blogged about these trash bags before, but I want some!
~ This is the coolest door stop - and you guessed it - I want it!
~ Mason Jar meals - kinda clever...
~ My doctor approved me to start exercising again {finally} and this is how I feel...
~ A hint to what my "look for less" project is for this weekend!
~ Don't you wish ice cream trucks in your neighborhood looked like this?
~ Don't forget to sign up for my favorite things giveaway - deadline is 5/26/11!
Signature

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.