Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{Do you rue?}

rue mag may - june 2011
{From left to right}
- The next time I'm in Atlanta, I sooo want to visit Pieces, it looks like my kind of shop!
- I love the polka dot tumblers from IKEA. Want. Cheap. Lovely.
- Ghost chairs - I want to pitch my current dining chairs for these. Love. Obsessed.
- Don't cry because it's over - smile because it happened. Word.
- I love these glass cloches, and even more the "un-wedding" story starting on page 136
- The camel creamer from Target. Yep - getting it. {what's up with me and creamers these days? I don't even drink coffee}

To peruse the full issue click here, relax, and enjoy...
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Love your picks! That's funny... I have a weird obsession with creamers but also do not like coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.