Thursday, April 7, 2011

{Wish Me Luck}

Good luck
This bracelet {by Alex and Ani} is my treasured good luck piece. I wear this bracelet clustered with several other bangles often, and on those days that I really need some good luck - I don't leave home without it.

This morning I will be having surgery, and while I am nervous about it, I know that everything will be ok and am looking forward to pain-free days. I was instructed not to wear any jewelry to the hospital, but I will be putting my bracelet in my pocket for a little good luck. So as I head to the hospital and recover throughout the weekend, I thank you in advance for your prayers and good thoughts. I'll keep you posted on how everything goes! xoxo~ 
Signature

1 comment:

  1. I hope that your surgery went well last week!

    Best wishes,
    Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.